"My 10 siblings and I were practically raised on catfish, so Mom made this tartar sauce often," writes Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
Originally published as Homemade Tartar Sauce in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p9
Reviews for Homemade Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review