- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
Reviews for Homemade Tartar Sauce
Sort By :
I made two versions...1 with the pimentos and 1 without. My family loved "without". Great flavor!
I really liked this, it tastes fresher than the store bought tartar sauce. I left out the olive stuff and used sweet relish instead, it was good!
Awesome!! Make it every time we have fish.