Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe
You'll be surprised how fast and delicious this recipe from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen can be. By combining spices already in your spice rack, you'll create a traditional taco seasoning without a trip to the grocery store.
- 8 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 6 tablespoons.
2 teaspoons equals 16 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Taco Seasoning
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC