- In a large Dutch oven or kettle, combine all sauce ingredients.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours. In a bowl, combine the eggs, onion,
- garlic salt and pepper; crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into small meatballs; brown in a skillet, a few at a time. Add
- meatballs to sauce and simmer for 1 hour. Serve over spaghetti.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 266 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 807 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now