- shrimp in remaining canola and sesame oil for 5-6 minutes or until
- they turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add rice, reserved soy sauce mixture and salt to the pan; cook 4-6
- minutes or until heated through, stirring to break up rice and coat
- evenly. Stir in green onions, cilantro, onion-pepper mixture and
- shrimp; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 475 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 1,208 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now