Homemade Sage Sausage Patties Recipe
Oregano, garlic and sage add zippy flavor to these quick-to-fix ground pork patties. I've had this Pennsylvania Dutch recipe for years, and it always brings compliments.
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound ground pork
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 1/2-in. patties. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, fry patties for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Homemade Sage Sausage Patties in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p11
Reviews for Homemade Sage Sausage Patties(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review