- each addition.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed
- until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into creamed mixture, about
- 1/2 cup at a time. Gently spoon over rhubarb (pan will be full,
- about 1/4 in. from the top of pan).
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving
- plate. Serve warm with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 240 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.