- spray. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover; cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla and milk
- mixture until fluffy. Spread frosting between layers and over top
- and sides of cake. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 378 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.