- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced chives
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD DRESSING (for each batch):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DIP (for each batch):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Mix seasonings until well blended. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place up to 1 year. Shake to redistribute seasonings before using. Yield: 4 batches dressing or 2 batches dip (about 4 tablespoons mix).
- To prepare salad dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk and 1 tablespoon mix. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving.
- To prepare dip: Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 tablespoons mix until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 1 cup dressing or 2 cups dip per batch.
Reviews for Homemade Ranch Dressing and Dip Mix
"I had no ranch dressing in the house, so used this recipe. It didn't disappoint, great flavor and I had all the ingredients on hand."
"Way to spice for dressing. Kept adding mayo (probably 2 cups) and buttermilk (about 1 cup) to make more consistent with typical ranch dressing."
"Yummm! So easy and delicious. My sister and I decided to do homeade gifts this year for Christmas, she will definetly be receiving this!"