Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
For a delicious spice to add to pumpkin pie, try this spice blend. The blend can also be added to spiced nut blends.—Mary Dixon, Catlin, Illinois
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- 2. Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Spice Nuts. Or it may be used as a substitute for the spices called for in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Yield: 2-1/2 tablespoons.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 1 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC