Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- 2. Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Spice Nuts. Or it may be used as a substitute for the spices called for in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Yield: 2-1/2 tablespoons.
1 piece: 1 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
"Easy with normal ingredients. Delicious!"
"This recipe is really good. I've used it in a few different recipes. I like it better than ones with allspice, because I prefer the bite of cloves to the sweetness of allspice. Also, I have the ingredients on hand in the pantry, so whipping up a fresh batch on short notice is never a problem."
"We are short in many kind of spices in my country, so this recipe surely helps alot. Thanks !"
"Fabulous! Since I always have the ingredients on hand, I would much rather make this as needed using fresh spices."
"Very nice. Janet"
"This is a wonderful pumpkin pie spice recipe. I used this recipe to make the spiced nuts to give out as Christmas presents and everyone loved them so much they asked for the recipe.I did reduce the ground cloves to 1/4 teas. because we are not overly fond of cloves."