Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- 2. Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Spice Nuts. Or it may be used as a substitute for the spices called for in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Yield: 2-1/2 tablespoons.
1 piece: 1 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
"Easy with normal ingredients. Delicious!"
"This recipe is really good. I've used it in a few different recipes. I like it better than ones with allspice, because I prefer the bite of cloves to the sweetness of allspice. Also, I have the ingredients on hand in the pantry, so whipping up a fresh batch on short notice is never a problem."
"We are short in many kind of spices in my country, so this recipe surely helps alot. Thanks !"
"Fabulous! Since I always have the ingredients on hand, I would much rather make this as needed using fresh spices."
"Very nice. Janet"