Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 2. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 1 quart.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 261 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.