Homemade Pudding Mix Recipe
- DRY MIX:
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups cornstarch
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- PUDDING (for each batch):
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. For mix, sift together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag.
- 2. For pudding, combine 1 cup mix with milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into individual serving dishes. Serve warm. Yield: 9 batches (4 servings per batch).
1/2 cup: 231 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Pudding Mix
"I am interested in your mixes. Please, send them to me at email@example.com"
"In my recipe collection I have recipes for homemade pudding mixes for chocolate, butterscotch and lemon......if anyone is interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org"
"Found it!Thank you,"
"Does anyone know how to make a similar vanilla pudding mix?Thank email@example.com"