Homemade Pudding Mix Recipe
- DRY MIX:
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups cornstarch
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- PUDDING (for each batch):
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. For mix, sift together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag.
- 2. For pudding, combine 1 cup mix with milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into individual serving dishes. Serve warm. Yield: 9 batches (4 servings per batch).
1/2 cup: 231 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Homemade Pudding Mix
"I am interested in your mixes. Please, send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org"
"In my recipe collection I have recipes for homemade pudding mixes for chocolate, butterscotch and lemon......if anyone is interested, email email@example.com"
"Found it!Thank you,"
"Does anyone know how to make a similar vanilla pudding mix?Thank firstname.lastname@example.org"