- Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each into a greased 12-in.
- pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over
- each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Yield: 2 pizzas (3 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 slices) equals 537 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 922 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.