- cups flour. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in enough
- remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface;
- knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a
- greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rest in a
- warm place for 10 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients; set aside. Divide dough in half. On a
- floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to
- two greased 12-in. pizza pans; build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread with
- sauce; sprinkle with toppings. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (6 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 392 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 987 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.