- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture; top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Sort By :
"Made a double batch today ....so easy and sooo good. I added a tsp of mexican vanilla and omitted the salt. I used a honey peanut butter. These will be added to one of my favorites ??"
"Very good and easy to make."
"Easy to make and just as tasty as the store bought candy."
"Great recipe and easy to follow instructions. I'll be trying these soon. My favorite!"
"Delicious! I will make these again. Please...what happened to our choices to print recipes?"