- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ragú® Old World Style® Marinara
- Place spinach and parsley in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add 3-1/2 cups flour and salt; process until blended. Add the eggs, water and oil. Process for 15-20 seconds or until dough forms a ball.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead for 8-10 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding remaining flour if necessary. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes. Divide into fourths.
- On a floured surface, roll each portion to 1/16-in. thickness. Dust top of dough with flour to prevent sticking; cut into 1/4-in. slices. Separate the slices; allow noodles to dry on kitchen towels for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- To cook, fill a Dutch oven three-fourths full with water. Bring to a boil. Add noodles in batches; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Homemade Pasta
Sort By :
"Question BEFORE I make this. Does it really take fresh pasta 8-10 minutes to cook? Wouldn't it be overcooked at that length? Thanks for input."
"food processor was too small for that much flour & I am no novice(76 yrs) I know how to make homemade noodles I have never seen noodles that you have to add so much flour to so they don't stick to your hands such a mess in the food processor!!!!! they had better be delicious!!!!!! rotten recipe"
"I fully understand why this recipe was rated 5 stars before we added our rating! Delicious!!"
"This recipe came together very easy. I added some garlic pepper and a little extra salt when adding the flour. I baked chicken with marinara sauce on top and served the chicken on top of the noodles. Very good and fairly easy (a bit time consuming). I will make this again. The best part is the nutritional info and the fact it has a good dose of fiber in it."