Homemade Orange Refresher Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Orange slices and mint, optional
- 1. in a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process on high until smooth. Add ice cubes, a few at a time, blending until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with orange slices and mint if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 191 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Orange Refresher
"Very yummy. I also used Splenda in place of the sugar. My family loved it!"
"Very Refreshing, Great for first thing in the morning."
"My only change is to use Splenda to tasate in place of sugar, as the concentrate is sweet enough. This makes for a refreshing treat on a warm night."
"This is very nice for a brunch."