"Family and friends will thank you for serving this cool, tangy orange drink on warm evenings," assures Iola Egle of McCook, Nebraska.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Orange slices and mint, optional
- in a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process on high until smooth. Add ice cubes, a few at a time, blending until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with orange slices and mint if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Homemade Orange Refresher in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p64
Reviews for Homemade Orange Refresher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review