- smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with
- cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in.
- circle. Transfer to a 14-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray;
- build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake
- at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread salsa
- over crust. Top with the beans, chicken, onion, chilies, cheese,
- tomato, jalapeno and cilantro. Bake 12-15 minutes longer or until
- crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 300 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 765 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.