Homemade Meatballs in Plum Sauce Recipe
This super-easy recipe for microwave meatballs from Michael Compean of Valencia, California features the flavors of ginger, Dijon and plum sauce. You might want to pick up extras; these will go fast!
- 3/4 cup plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the plum sauce, soy sauce, mustard and ginger. Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Cool for 1 minute. Fold in onion and cilantro. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Meatballs in Plum Sauce in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p13
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Homemade Meatballs in Plum Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >