Homemade Mashed Potato Bake Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until very tender. Drain well and mash.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add ham, cheeses, 2 tablespoons parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in mashed potatoes.
- 3. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 210 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Mashed Potato Bake
"These potatoes are yummy and easy! I just left out the ham, because I didn't want to serve a meat and then have meat in my side.~ Theresa"