Homemade Marinated Vegetables Recipe
This dish is very easy to make, and I take it to a lot of potlucks. It's especially good with broccoli fresh from the garden.
- 1 head fresh broccoli, separated into florets
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1 to 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. Combine broccoli florets, mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion and dressing in a large bowl. Cover; marinate several hours, stirring occasionally. Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes, stirring gently to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 649 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC