Homemade Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Basic pantry ingredients come together in this wonderful dish the whole family is sure to love; these chops will be a highly requested dinner option. The slight sweetness from the maple syrup comes through in these chops nicely. Athena Russell - Florence, South Carolina
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 20 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bake
- 5 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon glaze equals 338 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 769 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum