Basic pantry ingredients come together in this wonderful dish the whole family is sure to love; these chops will be a highly requested dinner option. The slight sweetness from the maple syrup comes through in these chops nicely. Athena Russell - Florence, South Carolina
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bake 5 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p66
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Homemade Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review