Homemade Maple Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bake 5 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Homemade Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"These are simple and delicious to put together. My 11 year old daughter requested this recipe. I made before Christmas and she loved them. Tonight I said "what am I going to make with these pork chops?" She immediately said "that maple recipe!". I used boneless chops and doubled the ingredients for the amount of chops I had."
"Just made this tonight and it was delicious. Served it with a side of cinnamon and sugar roasted sweet potatoes and apples. Great combination."
"this was easy and pretty tasty. I think I might double the glaze next time to make the chops a bit saucier."
"These were good but I think my family would like them better if a omitted the cinnamon. Also follow the bake times because I added 5 min to 20 min bake time and it overbaked them."
"Great combination of flavors!"