- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bake 5 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Homemade Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"These were delicious! The spices were just right and the sauce was awesome. Since I was making 4 large chops, I quadrupled the sauce to have extra sauce to dip the chops in. I cooked for the time specified and they were perfect."
"A quick and easy recipe. So delicious. My family asked me to make it again plus asked if I could try the sauce on chicken or salmon. Took note of other reviews...since I was making 3 very large pork chops...made double the sauce...coated the pork chops just the right amount. The meat was done in 20 minutes and it was perfect. Will be making this meal again...soon!"
"These are simple and delicious to put together. My 11 year old daughter requested this recipe. I made before Christmas and she loved them. Tonight I said "what am I going to make with these pork chops?" She immediately said "that maple recipe!". I used boneless chops and doubled the ingredients for the amount of chops I had."
"Just made this tonight and it was delicious. Served it with a side of cinnamon and sugar roasted sweet potatoes and apples. Great combination."
"this was easy and pretty tasty. I think I might double the glaze next time to make the chops a bit saucier."