Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon peel strips (about 6 lemons)
- 3 cups lemon juice (about 14 lemons)
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Stir in lemon peel strips. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- 2. Stir in lemon juice; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Discard lemon peel. Pour mixture into a large pitcher; gradually stir in club soda. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 251 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (61g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Homemade Lemonade
"Just like the the lemonade at the county fair. Great!"
"We love this. Just enough sweet and sour!"