Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon peel strips (about 6 lemons)
- 3 cups lemon juice (about 14 lemons)
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Stir in lemon peel strips. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- 2. Stir in lemon juice; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Discard lemon peel. Pour mixture into a large pitcher; gradually stir in club soda. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 251 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (61g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Lemonade
"Just like the the lemonade at the county fair. Great!"
"We love this. Just enough sweet and sour!"