- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when lightly
- touched. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, milk and lemon juice
- until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Run a knife
- around side and center tube of cake pan. Remove cake to a serving
- plate; frost. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat butter) equals 526 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.