Homemade Lazy Days Potato Salad Recipe
This is a great dish to make for any summer luncheon. It tastes so delicious and is so easy to make.—Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Drizzle over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup: 70 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Lazy Days Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC