- In a small bowl, beat remaining eggs. Add red food coloring; mix
- well. Brush over cutouts.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. With a small new paintbrush and black
- food coloring, paint two lines, forming wings.
- Arrange four chocolate chips in a half circle on the top third of
- each cookie. Randomly place 16 chocolate chips on the lower part of
- the cookie for spots. Return to the oven for 1 minute or until chips
- are melted. Spread the four chips to form the head.
- For eyes, position two white chips, pointed side down, over melted
- chocolate. Return to the oven for 1 minute or until slightly melted.
- Place one miniature chocolate chip in the center of each white chip.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 311 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.