- leaves. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, remove skin and
- bones; discard. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside. Return
- broth to kettle; add tomatoes, onions, parsley, ketchup, salt,
- rosemary, basil, garlic and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- leaving cover ajar, simmer for 45 minutes. Add beans, cheese and
- chicken; heat through. Yield: 12-14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 112 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.