Homemade Individual Meat Loaves Recipe
I've made this hearty entree many times over the years, and it's always so good. Plus, these single-serving loaves bake much faster than one large loaf.—Norma Erne, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Shape into six loaves, about 4-in. x 2-1/2-in. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the ketchup, sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 333 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC