Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
My mother often had this mix on hand when I was growing up. Now I make this hot cocoa for my kids on cold and rainy mornings. It's cheaper than store-bought mixes and even more delicious.
- 12 cups nonfat dry milk powder (2 pounds)
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl. Store in an airtight container. To serve, mix 1/3 cup mix with 1 cup boiling water. Yield: 50 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 188 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC