- 12 cups nonfat dry milk powder (2 pounds)
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 jar (6 ounces) powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl. Store in an airtight container. To serve, mix 1/3 cup mix with 1 cup boiling water. Yield: 50 servings.
Reviews for Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
Sort By :
"Most diffently. It reminds me of the coco mix my mom made for us on Christmas Eve. My brother was sick from birth and he looked forward to his Hot Chocolate. My mom lost the recipe and I looked everywhere for one that tasted as good. This hit the spot now I will carry on the tradition since I found this recipe. Thank you. It brought back wonderful memories of my died brother how he enjoyed his hot coco.Julie in Muscatine, Iowa"
" This sounds good. Thanks for sharing."
"you can add more of the hot choc. mix or the creamer if you want. Just play with it.Im sure the kids will like it."