"A little of this fresh zippy relish goes a long way to liven up dark game meats, beef, sausage, chops and deli sandwiches," assures Patricia Wolf of Lewes, Delaware.
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded horseradish root
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the horseradish. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Homemade Horseradish Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p41
Reviews for Homemade Horseradish Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review