- room temperature for 6 hours or overnight.
- Using foil, lift marshmallows out of pan. With a knife or pizza
- cutter coated with cooking spray, cut into 1-in. squares. Dip or
- drizzle marshmallows with toppings if desired; coat with garnishes
- as desired. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Yield: about 9-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 marshmallow (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 22 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.