Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
Instead of purchasing a graham cracker crust, make your own with just three everyday ingredients. Janaan Cunningham
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs and sugar; add butter and blend
- well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in.
- pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before filling, or bake at 375° for
- 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack
- before filling. Yield: 1 pie crust (9 inches).