"These creamy, chocolaty pops are requested often by my grandchildren- and their parents!" says field editor Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Homemade Fudge Pops in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p63
Reviews for Homemade Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review