- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Homemade Fudge Pops
"My kids love these. Today we added chocolate chips as garnish. We make these a lot! It is a nice way to help beat the heat."
"I put a recipe EXACTLY like this on here so I would never lose it....now I can't find it on here, but I'm glad you have it. My kids beg for these all year long!"