- when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is
- golden brown. Yield: about 6 pancakes per batch.
- To prepare blueberry banana pancakes: Contents of mix may settle
- during storage. When preparing recipe, spoon mix into measuring cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk and banana. Whisk in 1 cup
- pancake mix. Fold in blueberries. Cook as directed above. Yield:
- about 8 pancakes per batch.
Nutritional Facts: 3 plain pancakes equals 258 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.