- Spread with softened butter. Combine remaining filling ingredients
- and sprinkle over butter. Starting with the long side, roll up dough
- jelly-roll style and pinch the edges to seal. Cut into 1-in. slices.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle a portion of the mixture on
- waxed paper.
- Place one slice of dough on top of the mixture and roll to a 5-in.
- circle, turning to coat both sides. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Repeat until all the circles are rolled and coated. Sprinkle tops of
- ears with leftover topping if desired. Bake at 375° for 10-12
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.