Homemade Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine cranberries and sugar. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the orange marmalade, walnuts and lemon juice. Stir in cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 206 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Cranberry Relish
"Absolutely our favorite cranberry relish! Simple to prepare. Thanks for a great "go to" recipe!"
"My family found this way too tart."