Homemade Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine cranberries and sugar. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the orange marmalade, walnuts and lemon juice. Stir in cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 206 calories, 4g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Homemade Cranberry Relish
"Absolutely our favorite cranberry relish! Simple to prepare. Thanks for a great "go to" recipe!"
"My family found this way too tart."