Corn pudding is a specialty on the Eastern shore of Maryland, where I grew up. This recipe from a friend is a mainstay at our Christmas meals.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Stir in corn.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p63
Reviews for Homemade Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review