- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Stir in corn.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Homemade Corn Pudding
Sort By :
I made this recipe exactly as written. It was wonderful. I used it as a side vegetable dish, but I think it could be used as a desert. Maybe that is what was intended for. I will definitely do it again. I am a widow so I had 2 servings and froze the rest in individual dishes. Have not thawed them yet. J.R. Olathe Ks
Just okay. There are better corn pudding recipes on TOH
Served this at a family gathering on the Western Shore of Maryland. I thought it would be good and it was delicious. Will make again on many occasions.