Starting with a basic recipe, I created several varieties of creamy coffee drinks. They're great to offer at a get-together or to give as gifts.
- BASIC COFFEE MIX:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup nondairy creamer
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT FOR MOCHA COFFEE:
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- FOR ORANGE CAPPUCCINO COFFEE:
- 6 orange Lifesavers, finely crushed
- FOR VIENNESE COFFEE:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine coffee mix ingredients; store in an airtight container.
- To prepare: Combine mix with 8 cups boiling water (or use 2 tablespoons mix per cup); stir until dissolved.
- To prepare any of the flavored coffees: Add the additional ingredient to the basic mix before adding water. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Homemade Coffee Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p12
Reviews for Homemade Coffee Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review