Homemade Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Chewy, simple and oh, so good, these Coconut Macaroons are perfect for bake sales. Sabrina Shafer, Minooka, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:18 servings
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC