- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a 2-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, flour and salt. Gradually whisk in milk and cream until smooth. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 8-9 minutes or until thickened, whisking every 4 minutes. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Serve warm, or press a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap on top of pudding and refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Homemade Cocoa Pudding in Country Woman January/February 2002, p35
Reviews for Homemade Cocoa Pudding(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review