- 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee grounds, cinnamon and nutmeg; pour into a coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and brown sugar. Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in vanilla and brewed coffee. Ladle into mugs; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Homemade Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
Sort By :
"Muy bueno :D"
"ive probably maid this about 8 time. way cheaper then going to mountain mudd but just as good!"
"This is a yummy coffee recipe to make at home. I tried it the first time without whipped cream (since I didn't have any), and next I'll try it with whipped cream. Also, if you have some leftover, it tastes good chilled as well."