- add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at
- 350° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cocoa and
- water until smooth. Stir in sugar and butter. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove
- from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool. Spread on the bottoms of half
- of the cookies; top with remaining cookies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 260 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.