- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 10
- minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cocoa and water
- until smooth. Stir in sugar and butter. Bring to a boil over medium
- heat; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat;
- stir in vanilla. Cool. Spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies;
- top with remaining cookies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 260 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.