- from pan. Remove meat from bones; return bones to pan. Refrigerate
- chicken breast meat for another use.
- Simmer stock, uncovered, 3-4 hours longer. Strain; discard chicken,
- bones, vegetables and spice bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours or
- overnight. Remove fat from surface. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: One cup equals 33 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.