- chicken, peas, mushrooms and onions. Transfer to a greased 2-qt.
- round baking dish.
- Place pastry over filling; trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in
- top. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months or bake at 375° for
- 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- To use frozen potpie: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking. Cover edges of crust loosely with foil; place on a baking
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°; remove
- foil. Bake 55-60 minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand for
- 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 620 calories, 31 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 1,360 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.