Homemade Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
1 each: 130 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Homemade Cheese Biscuits
"These are very tasty."
"I 1st made this (and the Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious."