Homemade Cheese Biscuits Recipe
These savory biscuits from Lynn Tice of Osage City, Kansas couldn't be simpler to make! With from-scratch flavor and a golden-brown cheese topping, they're sure to be a hit.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Reviews for Homemade Cheese Biscuits
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2014
"These are very tasty."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2012
"I 1st made this (and the Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC