These savory biscuits from Lynn Tice of Osage City, Kansas couldn't be simpler to make! With from-scratch flavor and a golden-brown cheese topping, they're sure to be a hit.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Originally published as Cheese Biscuits in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p51
Reviews for Homemade Cheese Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2014
"These are very tasty."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2012
"I 1st made this (and the Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious."