VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Originally published as Cheese Biscuits in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p51
Reviews forHomemade Cheese Biscuits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2014
"These are very tasty."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2012
"I 1st made this (and the chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious."