- Punch dough down and turn onto a floured surface; divide into 20
- pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Place 2 in. apart on baking
- sheets coated with cooking spray. With a sharp knife, make shallow
- slashes on top of rolls. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45
- Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: One roll equals 147 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.